Berghaus 420600 Ramche 850 Fill Hydrodown Jacket
Product Code: Berghaus-420600-Ramche-850-Fill-Hydrodown-Jacket
Availability: In Stock
This jacket is ideal for winter sports, designed by the Berghaus MtnHaus® team with input from professional athletes. It is the ultimate partner against the most punishing high-altitude conditions.
Filled with revolutionary water resistant goose down – Hydrodown® - it features a three zone baffle configuration, tailoring a range of insulation levels to different areas to complement women’s natural body heat regulation system. Both wind and water-resistant, the jacket is also ultra-light, with a breathable PERTEX® QUANTUM® GL shell and 850-fill down.
- The novel offset baffles of the core reduce heat loss considerably - retaining body heat around core organs where heat is needed most
- Square baffles are used on the upper arms and stitch through baffles are used under arms – these two zones are used to maximize freedom of movement, prevent the movement of down while in use and work alongside the body’s natural heat regulation system
- Additional weather protection is achieved with the fixed, adjustable, helmet compatible hood with peak
- Two external zipped pockets together with an internal stretch mesh bottle pocket
- One can find a comfortable fit and help to eliminate wind-chill with the elasticated and self-fabric cuff tabs and the adjustable hem drawcord with one handed closure
- Lightweight, packable and comes with a mesh stuff sack
- Weight (approx.): 430g
- 850 fill goose Hydrodown® insulation