Black Diamond 801416 Virago Gloves
Product Code: Black-Diamond-801416-Virago-Gloves
Availability: In Stock
The Virago glove is Black Diamond’s roll out of a warm, waterproof version of the classic leather work glove. The reputation of winter work gloves is that they allow for toughness and dexterity, but they don’t keep your hands warm.
The Virago flips this upside down. This pair of gloves can easily handle long days working in harsh winter weather and extreme mountain conditions.
The Virago’s back-hand pocket is compatible with heat packets allowing for extra warmth. Made from breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX, a stretch nylon shell, and goat leather on the palm, fingers, and back-of-hand, this is one glove you can rely on to perform at high standards.
- Fixed lining with 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX with XCR Product Technology insert
- Abrasion-resistant shell with 4-way stretch
- Goat leather reinforced back of hand and fingers
- Zippered pocket for heat packet
- Shell: Woven nylon
- Lining: 100g fleece
- Palm: Goat leather
- Insulation: 142 g PrimaLoft
- Temperature Range: -20/-4 °C (-5/25 °F)
- Weight Per Pair: 8.5 oz.