Woolrich 15130 Women's Arctic Down Parka
Product Code: Woolrich-15130-Women--39-s-Arctic-Down-Parka
Availability: In Stock
The Arctic Parka was originally developed in 1972 for workers constructing the Alaskan pipeline (where the average winter low is minus 25 degrees Fahrenheit). Woolrich's version of the Arctic Parka for women maintains the original durability while innovating a more flattering fit.This Parka contains a generous amount of pocket space, including hand-warmer pockets. It provides tremendous warmth, coverage, and a detachable authentic coyote fur hood ruff giving it a little style and edge. Ribbed storm cuffs, an adjustable cord to keep out the wind, and a Teflon® DWR makes the Arctic Down Parka water-resistant as well.
- Center front placket with zipper and button closure
- Hood with throat latch and removable authentic coyote fur ruff
- Water-resistant Teflon® DWR
- Shell: 60% cotton/40% nylon Ramar, 4.5 oz.
- Liner: 100% nylon, 2.5 oz.
- Insulation: 550 fill, 80% duck down, 20% duck feathers
- Regular fit for a trimmer look, falls below hip
- Machine-wash (dry-clean detachable fur)